Thursday, January 31, 2008

1-31-08

WOW.

Today has been the weirdest day ever.Probably the wierdest I`ll experience.

Today was the school play,that`s why.Of course I wasn`t in it.I`ll tell you down below cause it`s a long story(Well,at least to ME it is).

It was about the middle of November.The way the cast was chosen was by peoplw voting for who they want to win.I,personally think that it`s a popularity contest.I`m popular,just my friends aren`t really in that class,so what could I do?Well,anyways this girl Samantha got the paart and isn`t half as good as me.We have 3 discovery classes,so their`s 3 10 minute plays.Ours was in the middle cause we went by period and were 5th period.Well,anyways,she`s not half as good as me and I made her puppet and everything.(My puppet was the best by the way.:))I worked really hard on my puppet.I mean like,the hardest of everyone.I feel so proud.

I just sat back stage with my friends and had a good time.My friend Matt,Cheyenne and Emily(T) decided to make mew goth with the hair paint and the eye make-up.I just had so much fun,but yet,at the same time I was sad.I just can`t explain the feeling.

No comments: