Sunday, January 13, 2008

1-13-07


Hey everybody!As you ca see,I may not be able to update this blog often because my other one is more important,so if you don`t see any posts often,don`t worry because I`ll always be on here no matter what.


At MiKK`s house.We have to make a rap or nursury rhyme,and we have to present it in front of the class because we cannot rap to save our lives!lol


I also went shopping.I got some new shapies=)(I`m ADDICTED to those things),a bracelet,and a shirt.The bracelet should be at the top.I gotr it at Claire`s.There stuff is sometimes cute,sometimes annoying,sometimes babyish.... the liist goes on and on.I like that bracelet a lot though.
I am totally going to get DDR soon!It`s the funnest gave EVER!(Besides Guitar Hero)
That`s it for now.You know how in my other blog I kinda fraeked out about the clothes?Well,I`ll just make another post and put some clothes in here.

No comments: