Sunday, February 3, 2008

2-3-08

Only 11 more days till valentines day!OMG I have so much to tell!

Yesterday was so much fun!We got manicures and pedicures.The manicure wasn`t very good though because it came off after 5 minutes.We also got facails and we had lots of fun taking care of Flicka(her horse)

On Friday I am so mad at the girl I did the puppet for and first she commentd on my dress at lunch saying I wor lingerie to school when actually I was wearing my cute dress from Charlotte Russe that I seen in cosmogirl.Then,in class,we were talking about how we thought the play went and she said she likes doing plays and stuff and then she said that everyone was staring at her puppet and she had no clue why because her puppet was the ugliest.I could have slapped her for that.Infact I should have.My puppet WAS the nicest and she is a self centered B**** that wears designer knock-offs.

I have a favor...
I voted you a 10 can you PLEASE return the favor and vote me a 10?The downvoters in this contest are HORRIBLE!

No comments: