Monday, January 28, 2008

1-28-08

I just was was watching about the tour from Hannah Montana,and she sold over 50 million.I absolutely love that girl.Well,Roxy(our dog) ran off.I.unfortunately had to go out in the rain to get her.UGH!I mean it`s so muddy outside and I HATE the mudd.lol

I`m making a puppet for our Bunraku play at school.(If you don`t know what Bunraku is,go to my other blog)The puppet is three in a half feet tall made out of chicken wire,which is EXTREMWLY dangerous,BTW.I just have to do the head and finish the costume.My friend Karen came over and helped make thw skirt for the dress.

Well,tootles for now!
I`ll probably write L8R

3 comments:

Raigan said...

lol i love the "which is extremley dangerous...btw" school projects suck! i'm doing one on greece and i have to cook something, yuck-er

lol yeah my halloween rocked as u can tell by the pics, teehee lots of sneaking in and out of the house! fun fun!

xxoo,
reggie

Sydney said...

i don't like Hannah Montana... i dunno she is just getting too popuular! I must be jealous hahahah.

Mari said...

haha, my little borther is obsessed with hannah montana!
i pretend to get annoyed with her, but i secretly like her..
not as hannah though. i just like miley. she seems like shes a really nice girl, and the press is always trying to get her for something.. like that whole underwear pictures thing? i heard about it on the radio, but it was soooo stupid.