Thursday, January 3, 2008

1-4-08

Well,today was super fabulous,yet a little dissapointing at the same time.It was super fun because we played Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2 and probably lost a couple of pounds cause we played it ALL night and ALL day.The thing about DDR is,you can be super tired and huffing and puffing and your legs be supertired from being on the "Difficult" mode,but you still can just keep going and going because it`s SO fun.We also took a couple photo`s in the park,but left cause there were these REALLY weird guys.

The unfun thing is we probably might not be able to hang out much until school starts up again:(

Well,I HIGHLY dought that Tyra will choose me for her show,but hey,miracles happen,so I`ll keep praying.You see,I love acting.It`s my natural high.I can get up in front of thousands of people and there not even there,so I`m not afraid of being infront of big audiences.

No comments: