Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Me in Meez

In my other blog,I made a post where you got to rate meez.Well,I made these meez to look like me.You can rate them if you want.Sure there a little funky,but they`re still really fun to do on the internet if your bored.I mean,you can choose from thousands of combinations of clothes,backgrounds and animations.
Go to http://www.meez.com to play these dress-up games.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one I made of me primping in the bathroom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is winning an award for my SUPERB acting!lol=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is grooming a horse,which is the same color as one of my real horses.

Well,those are a few samples.If you want me to make you a meez of somesort tell me what you want it to look like and I`ll try my best to make you one just like it.

No comments: