Thursday, January 24, 2008

1-24-07

I`m sick(still)But I HAVE to go to school tomorrow.Why do you ask?

It`s my friend Courtney`s movie/slumber party.She wants to see either 27 dresses or P.S,I love you.I personally want to see 27 dresses but I don`t care there both good movies.

I plan to wear my red shirt with my black jacket,blue jeans and my red cowgirl boots.For accessories my boot/hat necklace from Hollywood and my charm bracelet.My hair should be just washed and straitened and the usual make up(cleanser,liner,maskara,lipgloss and nuetralish eyeshadow.

6 comments:

Raigan said...

sounds fun!!! cute outfit idea, i like it already!!!

Just to let you know, P.s. i love you is kinda lame, it just kinda drags on and on

not to be a debbie downer! lol

xxoo,
reggie

p.s. thanx for the nice comment

Raigan said...

by the way wat are shapies?

xxoo,
reggie

Raigan said...

haha i know what you mean about the typing thing! trust me i do it alllll the time! whats bad is when you go from spelling "lke ths" to a skool assignment and you do the whole paper in text talk...yea not fun!!!

xxoo,
reggie

bronwyn said...

Sounds like a great outfit - enjoy the movie:)

Clair said...

Cute outfit!! :] I think you should see 27 dresses. PS I Love You was kinda lime, like Reggie said. :P

Love your blog!!
Link me & I'll def. link you.

http://clairsofficial.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Very cute blog! I hope you get better. I was sick last weekend, and I had a soccer game, and the only reason I went was because me adn my friend were going to go bowling right after, and then my friend didn't go to the game, and cancelled out on our plans.. I was kind of mad. Haha. Yeaaa.

Trade links?
www.marissalynn93.blogspot.com