Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1-23-07

I am home from school today(VERY sore throat),but instead i`m going to talk this way.

Well,this hasn`t been the best new year ever,but OMG!I keep forgetting to tell you that I was there on the opening night of 1 Missed Call(Which,BTW,is the best scary movie EVER!)and the crowd was so awesome!People screamed and clapped when the movie went on.I also went on opening night to see Cloverfield,which I wasn`t TOO impressed with.I mean,I know it`s supposed to be a documentary filmed with a camcorder,but they could have at LEAST not made is so shaky at the beginning before the action starts.Anyway.next week I plan to go see Meet The Spartans and The Eye.I watched One Tree Hill last night and it was SO awesome.I think Lucas and Peiton(?) will get back together.I mean,everyone knows there meant to be together!

Well,G2G

No comments: