Thursday, February 7, 2008

2-7-08

Today has been okay.I mean,it was just a random.I want to the gas station an d got root beer,A kit kat bar and BBQ flavored Pringles(I wanted Lays but they were out:()

I did all my homeworkYou wouldn`t BELIEVE how hard it is!She gives up a 105 words and we have to right stuff down like the "Language of Origin" and "Write sentences for each multiple meaning word" The List goes on and on.....

I want to see the movie step up 2 so bad!It looks good.Also the Prince of Capian looks good.(Prince Caspian is SO SO SO SO SO SO cute!)

Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian

(Cute much?)

Well,anyways,I hope I can go see those but I might wait till It comes out to DVD because I`m going to Catalina on a school trip and need clothes.Suprisingly,there`s a cute outfit at Wal-Mart.I usually shop at Macyu`s and JCPenny`s,but I`ll make a TINY exception.It`s not like I`m materialistic,well,i won`t say that cause I am a TAD bit,but I don`t do well with Wal-Mart clothes.Usually they rip easily or they have only primary colors.

4 comments:

Clair said...

OHMIGOD PRINCE CASPIAN IS SO HOT!!

Sydney said...

100 PERCENT STUD MUFFIN!

Lovely said...

Def cute!

Joel Duff said...

Prince Caspian, I feel like I fell in love with him he is so cute!!! I wish i could marry him!