Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2-5-08

Today had been a so-so day.What I wore today was my Vigoss dark wash jeans and my green babydoll shirt with blue and pink hearts.I love that shirt.I mean,I love green and pink together.Who DOESN`t think those colors are cute together?Probably some of you.But oh well,this is my diary-blog which means I can write my own darn opinions and if you want to judge them,do it.We can all think what we want and that`s the beauty of our opinions,but we can also say it in a nice way that doesn`t harm others=](As you can tell,I need to let out some anger,which I`ll tell you right now)

That little Beeyotch that won over the role was calling me a poser.That REALLY urkes me.I am me a poser.I mean,I am me and that`s who I`ve always been and will be.I hate when people talk stuff about you they don`t even know.I mean it just shows how incredible dumb they are.Well,I have to go and do ALL of my homework(which BTW,I have alot of,which also happens when your in the advanced Language Arts class.)BTW,I`m learning how to speak German in school.

Peace Out B)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy school sucks for learning how to speak German. You can get some good language learning programs like Rosetta Stone or Rocket German in order to learn it 100x more rapidly as I did. If you're interested go to http://learnhowtospeakgerman.weebly.com.

And I have to repeat, school SUCKS when it comes to learning ANY language!

alexgirl said...

you don't sound like a poser to me! And I like pink and green, too. What's not to like? haha!
Good luck with German. That's a tricky language! I can never pronouce words correctly.