Monday, February 25, 2008

2-25-08

Ok,my last post was a bit on the whiny side,but seriously,when I go to places like Catalina I expect it to be fun.I mean,I really want to explore the island and go to the middle shopping.I don`t want to stay with my group a wrestle with seaweed!I want to have fun!The tent,I could live with.What I can`t live with is about four girls who I don`t like.I mean.why can`t they let us pick out whatever people we want?They probably want to make sure no one has to feel left out,which I understand,but honestly,they should let us pick at least one of our friends to be in the bunk with us.

♥MY PACKING LIST♥

I`, gonna be there 3 days,so I`ll obviously need 4 outfits and 2 pairs of Pjs,(4 oufits case of changing in and out of the water and it getting dirty)

Outfit 1:♥bermuda shorts,♥white tank top,♥Hollister pull-over,♥,black flipflops,♥black necklace.

Outfit 2:♥jeans,♥white tank top again(Have to compromise)under ♥black and white sea shell print shirt,with ♥black flip flops.To excesserize,♥Black and white polka dot headband and ♥black necklace.

Outfit 3:♥Green,hot pink and black babydoll,♥bermuda shorts,♥ black flipflops,♥ankle bracelet

Outfit 4:♥black muscle shirt,♥pink babydoll dress,♥ jeans,♥black hat

My bathing suit

♥PJs♥
Nightime 1:♥pink muscle shirt,♥cow pajama bottoms,♥ Southpole pink puffy jacket,♥black flat slippers

Nightime 2:♥shoe pajama bottoms,♥pink muscle shirt,♥black flat slippers,♥southpole pink puffy jacket

♥Necessity`s♥
♥Cell Phone + charger
♥Ipod
♥Gum(Extra & Stride)

♥Other Necessity`s♥

♥Latest issues of Cosmogirl,Seventeen and Teen Vogue
♥MONEY!
♥Camera
♥Mini video camera

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Haha, I don't blame for whining. I would do the same thing, but ten times worse, and if I were whining on blogger, I'd write in an extra large font with all capital letters.

All your outfits sound totally cute!! ;)

XOXO.