Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2-26-08

Today has been a so-so day.I havent been feeling my best.(my head feels like it`s about to fall off.

My old book hasn`t been a big sucess,so I started a new one called 1850:The Story Of A Plantation Princess.It`s about my favorite era`s in time and girls daily lives,but it`s kind of about a girl who grows up on plantation.

I`m in girl scouts and i`m proud so don`t think it`s a baby thing,K?Because of girl scouts,I have been to the Kodak Theatre to High School Musical.Now I have the glory of saying I have been in the same place the Oscar`s have been held.I absolutely love LA with all my heart.Well,anyway,we have to a thinking day project,and I have to do France.

P.S.

What should I bring to Catalina for fun?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm..bring the most interesting magazines you own, the ones you never grow tired of. and high school musical is frickin' MEGA AMAZING. you are pretty much lucky. i wish i stuck with girls scouts back then..:)