Thursday, February 21, 2008

2-21-08

OMG!Bad news.REALLY bad news.Catalina won`t be as fun as expected.WHY?Well,there are at least 3 that are important.

1=We will be put in groups.I don`t know how they`ll be decided yet but basically none of my friends will be with me in my tent.

2=Yes,you heard me correct.TENT.Uh,I don`t know about you,but I want to stay in a hotel.I would,but NOOOOO!You have to stay with your group.I`m an outdoorsy girl,but I REALLY don`t want anyone to be forgetful and leave the tent flap open and have crabs come in or...bugs.

3=We can`t bring our ipods,which,I will anyway.No questions asked.Oh,and if were bad,which I doubt will be me,but still,one of the schools administration,will drive us all the way home.COMPLETELY horrible.Long torturous ride.Oh well.I`ll write my packing list when I find out what we CAN`T bring.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Tents? :( You poor thing. But I love your blog.
Trade links?

http://mysuburbanstyle.blogspot.com
XOXO

alexgirl said...

I'm sure it'll be a fun trip, but TENTS and no iPods? Huh? That's just craziness.