Thursday, June 19, 2008

6-19-08


You know what I did today?I went shopping!I didn`t buy much(cause i`m saving for Nordstroms semi annual sale,where Juicy Couture stuff is more than half off),but i got the shirt at the top and a book which i could`nt upload,but it`s called Zoey Dean`s Talent.FYE,i`m pretty sure that you already know this,but she`s the one that made the books titled The A-List.

More Important Updates:

I knoe i often say this,and it`s gotten into a habit,but i cannot update very ofen.During spring and summer,i`m not around much especailly summer because i`m rarely home.I don`t have a laptop so i can`t really update much either.
Also,i`m leaving for a trip on either Saturday or Sunday,and i honestly don`t know when the next opportunity to use a computer will be.

No comments: