Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5-6-08

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so SO excited!Wnow why?huh huh huh?

BECAUSE IM GOING TO KNOTTS BERRY FARM IN TWO DAYS!

I promise to take pictures!

We had a long talk at school over stuff we could and could not buy,and stuff like that.But MAN,I wanted to get a fake gun from Frontier land lol.It`s a school trrip,but there are so many people going that parents are taking there cars and my BFF`s mom Michaela is taking her car which has a huge plama in it and were going to watch ONE MISSED CALL on the way there.Isn`t that just superbly awesome,or is it superbly awesme?

Well,anyways I`m so excited that I`m all crazy now and hyper with excitement,but I`ll tottally take pictures.

3 comments:

ellie said...

Hope you have fun on your trip.

Sydney said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

Lol, Have a great trip! But what is Knotts Berry Farm?

Karen xoxo