Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3-4-08

This is a bit random,but I LOVE ASHLEY TISDALE!She`s so beautiful and like,the best actress in High School Musical.(My dad even agrees LOL)But tell me,isn`t she absolutely pretty?

Photobucket

I made an Ashley Tisdale doll on Cartoondollemporium.com



Well,anyways,I`m not feeling well so I`m not going to school(couphing up mucus EW)But I might post later cause it`s still in the morning and I`ll be bored.My mom will have to go to school to get the Catalina permission slip and my China packet.

2 comments:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi talented stylish friend

congratulation for your blog : very great

i just finished my Paris fashion week photo romance. I try to humanize fashion and mix it with the beauty of Paris.
i hope you'll like them

ps : some stories are translated in the "english" section


best regards

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

FASHION CHALET said...

i love ashley tisdale! wish i could see more candid photos of her style! :)